Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Fest 2008

Pumpkin Fest 2008 was a success. We had the yearly pumpkin carving party at Leslee's house. It was fun to see all different pumpkins when we all got finished.


Natalie, me, Lacy and Becky


This is my E.T. pumpkin..

Colby carved out a self portrait.. 







10 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Well I am glad that Colby did a pumpkin, it looks good! They all were cool!

doug and becky said...

hi colby! and congratulations on getting married to the both of you a little late. hey, doug and i are coming to ut and we're wondering where you guys are these days?! and how you are doing? ok, well, my email is beckgaber@gmail.com or dougs is dougdemartini@gmail.com so give us an update, will you? hope all is well with you and your family. :) becky.

Tennille said...

You guys are way to creative for me. I stick with two triangle eyes, maybe a cirle nose and a smiley face.

Whit is over his little sickness, are you feeling better?

We need to get together.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

You guys are so creative. I love E.T.! And I'm just blown away by the self-portrait!

The Wiseman Life said...

Wow, those are some AmAzInG pumpkins..You and Colby are pro's. You family always does such fun things.

Laura Barrett said...

Wow I'm impressed! I hope that Colby won the contest...if there was one!

Misty said...

I love the pumpkins. They're almost as good as the one I made with Caulder at Grandma's house. Luckily it's starting to rot and cave in so no one can see how crappy it is!

Seth Ollerton said...

I have to say that I look forward to your pumpkins every year! You guys are so creative!

Madelyn said...

Those pumpkins are freaking awesome! I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!

Brianne and Brandon said...

I am bummed I missed out. It looks like you guys had fun. See you at the wedding soon. Brianne
bbhenscheid.blogspot.com