Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time Flies!

Time flies when you are having fun!! Colby and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary! The weekend was so pretty. Who would have thought a year ago this last weekend that is was snowing haha..We have had such a fun year together. I am so lucky to have Colby in my life. He is such an amazing husband. I am so excited for the many years to come that we get to spend together making memories!!





12 comments:

Chantell and Brock said...

You guys are so dang cute together! So many things you have in common! Congrats on your one year.

Laura Barrett said...

Oh how cute are you guys?! Congrats on the anniversary, so happy for the two of you:)

Our Grand Central Station said...

Congrats. I remember the snow - the cold - the beautiful wedding. So happy for you both.

Hotzebra said...

Wow! Has it been a year already?! Congratulations! When are you moving here? haha

Misty said...

Congrats! I love the pic of you both in your sunglasses.

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I agree where does the time go! Congrats!!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary guys! In my opinion, you can't go wrong when you marry a guy named Colby! Just so you know, I think Winnie has a crush on Colby. She's been practicing her modeling walk so when we come back for Christmas, you may have a little healthy competition!

Harper Family said...

I'm so glad you found someone that treats you so well! Its so good to see you happy! You deserve that! Love ya!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Hi again Malea. Thanks for the compliment on our blog backgrounds. Design is my therapy these days. Anytime you want one, I am happy to do one. I can email it to you and you can put it on a photobucket account or however you use them. I am all about the holidays. Hope you are doing well. I am jealous that you get the beautiful leaves about now. I love fall so much. Tell Colby hi from the us.

marianne said...

Congratulations on one year! You two seem to be really happy and always having fun.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Congrats Malea! You guys are darling together. I am glad that we have got in touch, I have had fun with you! LoR

Klin said...

So good to see you tonight. I am so happy for your happiness. You deserve happiness. I love ya girl and hope to keep in touch better.

See ya next week. I'll try to be quieter:P