We have a girls night once a month. We have had so much fun each month. This month we painted pumpkins at our friend Loreli's house. Loreli made dinner and her eclair dessert was amazing..It was fun to see how the pumpkins turned out.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The pumkins turned out so dang cute! I couldn't do that, not creative enough. Oh how I miss girls nites out. I get so bored out here in Texas. Anyways, hope your doing great!
Those are some nice looking punkins!
Girls time is fun and great way to refresh.
you Utahns are always so festive!
Hi, it's Brittany my email is brittanydevincent@gmail.com, I'll look & see if I can find a class schedule for the apple store.
I am sorry that I couldn't make it! I was getting a crown and couldn't make it back in time! Hopefully I will make it the next girl's night!
That looks like a lot of fun...I haven't painted a pumpkin in forever. Those were so cute!
Post a Comment