Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Colby and I got back from a trip to Arizona last week. I am loving the fact that I have been there three times since March! We had a lot of fun, spent time with his family, enjoyed the sun and our time relaxing. Colby spent some time doing dental lab stuff while we were there which left more time for us girls to head to the mall!


Colby's dad set up the water slide in the back yard. Colby's nephews loved the slide and spent hours playing on it...

Duke and Koston...

This splash park was at one of the malls we went to. I think its such a great idea especially with the 100 degree weather. Jak and Koston had fun playing in the water..


Duke was quite the ladies man at the splash park..

This pic is random but I had to put it on. They are chickens that his parent's have. They are the craziest looking chickens I have ever seen. I love the feathers on their heads...
This was Sunday Father's day. Lacy and I were getting ready to make a batch of Kevin's favorite sugar cookies..

11 comments:

Chelsey said...

So much fun. I'm glad we could see you guys and we miss you terribly.

Chantell and Brock said...

ok you are so cute! You look so happy! Did you cut your hair or did you just have it pulled back? I couldn't tell in some of the pics! By the way, Heather had her baby girl today, Bentlee Louise Harper! 7lbs 4oz and 18 1/2 inches long! She is beautiful!!!!!! When are you guys having one? Miss ya!

Tennille said...

Brett and Jack both said "Colby and Malea" when they saw your pictures. It was fun chatting with you tonight at softball. Sorry for Whit's outburst, he is a little crazy sometimes.

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

come back. come back.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Look's like you have your own little tropical oasis in Arizona! You would leave all of that behind and come back to the basement? With the crazy psudo-polyg neighbors? Who try to kiss you at church?

Misty said...

I'm jealous of the sunshine - it looks so fun down there! Thanks again for coming and cleaning my stinking house. Cole was especially grateful - he's sick of scrubbing toilets!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Ya same here! I am trying to figure out if your hair is pulled back or short??? Cute either way! So sorry I haven't called to get together, I got sort of crazy busy there for a couple of weeks! Call me or somethin'! LoR

marianne said...

Seriously, you guys are always having fun!! Did you go down the water slide???? You heard that Katie's mom died last week didn't you? So sad. See you on the 4th at our annual bbq and golf!!

Marianne

Chantell and Brock said...

Well, I have brock almost ready to have a baby. He wants one but it's that last push. I think he will be ready to go when we are moved out of state. We've talked about trying Dec. Jan time frame so we will see. I don't know if I can wait that long. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo baby hungry! We are not sure yet when we are leaving. Sooner the better, I am excited to try something new! Dinner for sure! We should maybe even go with Heather and chad too then you can see the beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Fun that you guys have gotten to visit a lot lately! Hope you are both doing well!

Madelyn said...

Hey Malea! I just found your blog. How are you doing?!?