I have been such a book nerd this year. I have been so used to only reading text books (which I did not enjoy reading) that I forgot how to read for fun. I started reading the Twilight series and loved the books. I have not been able to stop reading books since then. Every time I finish a book I start another one. I just finished The Host this week. I loved this book! The thing I love the most about her books is that it keeps my interest and I have to know what happens in the next chapter. I can't wait for the fourth book of the Twilight series to come out in August. Any way that is my latest confession that I am such a book nerd...who knew...
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Book Nerd
I have been such a book nerd this year. I have been so used to only reading text books (which I did not enjoy reading) that I forgot how to read for fun. I started reading the Twilight series and loved the books. I have not been able to stop reading books since then. Every time I finish a book I start another one. I just finished The Host this week. I loved this book! The thing I love the most about her books is that it keeps my interest and I have to know what happens in the next chapter. I can't wait for the fourth book of the Twilight series to come out in August. Any way that is my latest confession that I am such a book nerd...who knew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've already ready it twice. I think I qualify as a dork too! I really liked this book too. It was a good story.
I'm a huge fan too. I loved that she took the love triangle from the Twilight series to a love squared in the Host.
Hey Malea, it's Tiare. I saw your blog on Chantell's and decided to drop a note. How are you? I haven't seen you forever! Where are you living now? BTW I am also a book worm. I am hoping to start the Twilight series soon. I've heard great things! Keep in touch!
I love them all! Twilight series that is! My Mom just got the host and I am going to start it next week. But...just thought I would confess my book nerdism as well! Looking forward to August to read the 4th!
You're not alone. The movie (Twilight) comes out around Christmas. I can't wait.
Hey Malea! I'm right there with you with that series:) Looks like there are a bunch of book nerds alike:)
Post a Comment