Sunday, June 8, 2008

Latest Pinstriping

Colby did the pinstriping on this truck. They were getting it ready for a car show in Manti. The original color of the truck was red but the owner wanted it to look rusty like a Rat Rod truck. I think the task was accomplished and Colby finished the truck off with some pinstripes. Its always fun to see the finished product!





The owner of the truck is on the left, Dave does the airbrushing, Colby, Shane and JD.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Looks good. We might have to have Colby come and pimp out our 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max. I'm sure he would LOVE to work on that fine piece of machinery!

Our Grand Central Station said...

The truck looks great Colby. It's fun to see the things you enjoy working on. It was great seeing you guys when you were here - I am still reading The Host, Malea. I haven't even started the twilight series yet. I've always been a book nerd. I remember reading Nancy Drew mysteries and missed a lot of great scenery in Europe traveling with my parents. Nana would say, get your nose out of that book and look around a little. Hey - I was 9 - Nancy Drew was waaaay better that scenery.

l.g. mcfifi said...

Hi-this is my dad's truck- he somehow found out the pics were on your blog and we looked them up great pics! I was wondering if you would mind emailing me some copies? They are great! my blog is www.kingdomofthefifes@blogspot.com and my email is lacymcfifi@yahoo.com Thanks for doing such a great post and your husband did a great job- my dad is so proud

dave said...

Colby, Colby, Colby.
Dave? it's come to that, huh?
Well your pinstripe looks good. Congrats on your good work. And your new Dad!
Dave