Sunday, May 18, 2008

Car Show

Colby and I went to a car show at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. Colby has been helping with the airbrushing on this truck. It was fun to see the truck all put together. The truck turned out amazing and was one of the best vehicles at the show. Its always fun to see the reactions from the spectators.


P.S. This is not Colby or I looking at the truck haha...

11 comments:

Lacy Grace said...

Wahahoo having a great time without us there I see. Miss you guys.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I am telling you, some people have all the fun! Your hubby seems like a jack of many trades!? How fun! LoR

Caldwell Family 6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marianne said...

wow! thats one big, tall truck! did dave help with the painting? if so do you know where the ctr is?
looks like you guys are having fun!
:)

Our Grand Central Station said...

totally awesome. Colby is so talented.

Kabe and Cass said...

Nice job colby! Is that a naked pic of malea on the side? Haha I bet colby is blushin now. We miss you guys we need to hangout very soon.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Wow! What a work of art! Colby is such a good artist - I wish we had him around when we were doing the nemo room! I would have paid him to do it! I would love to learn how to airbrush stuff!

Misty said...

I can't believe how talented he is. Like you stinking Washburns couldn't already show the Johnsons up. You're not supposed to marry people with talent, too.. it just makes us look bad!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow that truck looks awesome! Nice work!

Chantell and Brock said...

Malea!! It's Chan!! I finally have a blog!! Make sure you add me to yours!! I having been seeing everyones on yours that we went to school with! They are so cute! I will call you soon, I miss you!!

Ashley Grace said...

Looking good Colby, not too shabby if I do say so myself!