Monday, January 31, 2011

November 2010

The month of November was a good month. It seems like the last few months have flown by. My mom and I have never really loved running but it was something we both wanted to do. We trained for a 10k the Turkey Trot that was in November. My parents came down for Thanksgiving which was an added bonus. Neither of us was sure what the outcome was going to be. We ran together for the first 3.5 miles. It was so much fun doing the run together and cheering each other on. We finished within 4 minutes of each other. We both had a blast and sadly now we are hooked on this running thing. I just have to keep the motivation and keep doing it. Some of Colby's family also ran the 10k everyone did a great job!



Jodi, Kevin, Chels, Me and Rach..

Pie fest is always so much fun. I think we had almost 20 pies total. Everyone brings a different pie. It was fun having a taste of all of them.

Thanksgiving day at the Graces! I was so blessed this year to be able to have my parents join us at the Graces.

We also went to the Temple lights. They are always so pretty. This was the crew that went with us. We are blessed with SO many great family and friends. We have so much to truly be thankful for!

No comments: