Monday, January 31, 2011

December 2010

December was a very busy month for us. The month started off with Colby's sister Lacy getting married. The wedding and reception turned out perfect. It was fun having the family from Utah visit. We enjoyed spending time with them. It was like old times in Utah..We miss seeing them.



My friend from Jr. High Andrea and her family came down for the wedding. They are friends with Barrie. It was so much fun catching up with her. I loved having her visit!

The cute couple..

The Grace family. I could not ask for better in-laws. They are the best, so much fun...



I heart these 2... I could not ask for a better father and mother in law...

The yard turned out amazing..
We were able to do gingerbread houses while everyone was in town. Just like old times...

Our work Christmas party was so much fun. I work with a great group of ladies. The food was great, games were fun and the gift exchange was the best. One of our co-workers gave a live lobster as their white elephant gift. Everyone screamed when the gift was opened. It was so funny. I was SO glad I did not pick that box!



We went to the skate park to watch our nephews skate. Our nephew has some serious skills at the skate park. Yes I am bragging because I am so impressed! I have never seen a 4 year old drop into a ramp, have absolutely no fear and keep his balance like this kiddo. The other teens at the park are totally shocked while watching him do the ramps. It was so much fun to watch!

Next we headed to my parents house for Christmas. It was a quick trip but still fun to be able to spend time with my family. My niece and nephew are my little buddies. I miss them a lot. We spent time with both my family and Colby's family while we were there.
We spent New Year's at the sand dunes in California. The sand dunes is one of my favorite places to be. The dunes in California are a very different experience than what I am used to at home. It was SO much fun!









7 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Happy Birthday Colby. Apparently I don't have your phone number, or Malea's. Lame. Hope it was a good day for you.

The Wiseman Life said...

I'm loving your dark hair...it is so cute! Looks like you guys are up to fun as always!

Misty said...

The pictures of the pie fest made me drool just a little. It's possible that next year I'll just "happen" to come visit duting pie fest time.

Abbie Ollerton said...

You guys are always at a wedding or on some type of adventure! I am glad to see you having fun, even if you aren't in Utah! I want to get together next time you are in town, so let me know when that occasion comes.

heidi said...

fun pics!! i love that you always have pictures! i'm lame at that. :)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

A 4 year old on a skateboard? in a skate park? That terrifies me! Not just for the physical danger it poses, but also for the exposure to profanity and underage smoking!

Melinda Lindahl said...

We used to have those same couches that your parents have just before we moved to Arizona!