October was such a fun month but a complete whirlwind for me. The month came and went so fast. I started the month going to Utah for my cousin Kory's wedding. At the beginning of the week we had a girls night getting pedicures. There were 17 of us. It was fun to spend time with the girls and meet some of Misty's family and friends. Kory and Misty were married in the Manti Temple at the end of the week. It was such a beautiful day. Everything turned out great! I am so happy for them. So excited to have Misty and Jettlyn part of the family. My cousin Kolby and Jessica were in town and stayed at my parents house. It was a fun to spend some time with them. The girls and Klive were so sweet and so much fun to have at the house. I also got to spend some time with my niece and nephew. I miss them so much. They are my little buddies...Some time in the month we planted a garden and I had a team building/craft night with the ladies from work. I work with such a great bunch of ladies. We had so much fun doing crafts. There was some very cute stuff. That same week Colby got tickets to a Suns game. Clayton and Shalayne went with us. It was my first Suns game, we had a good time. The next week I met my family in Vegas. We spent the evening there and then stayed in St. George. We stopped at a buffet in Mesquite. Connelly and Jordan were not too excited about the buffet. They wanted to eat McDonalds. When they saw all the food, treats and ice cream they were SOLD! We went to St. George to see the play Thriller. Colby's mom and sisters met us there also.We have done a trip to see Thriller for the last 3 years. It was so much fun and a great way to get in the spirit of Halloween. Colby did an amazing job with our Halloween decor this year. He made a ghost that moves, glows and floats in one of the windows of the house. While I was out of town he stayed up most of the night carving a pumpkin of us. The pumpkin turned out amazing. I quit trying to keep up with his projects a while ago.. I am glad one of us is good at that stuff for our kids sake haha We had our annual pumpkin carving party at the Graces. The food was all Halloween theme. Everyone came up with some very creative stuff. The costumes were awesome this year. Clayton and Shalayne were Alice and the Mad Hatter. Lacie and Barrie were stick people and Goldie was an adorable peacock. We have had such a fun month. I am so grateful that we are surrounded by so many great family and friends.
5 comments:
That is some great fun there. I love teh pumpkin of you and your hubby. It's AWESOME!!!!
Looks like so much fun! Could you please email me some of the pictures from your pumpkin carving night and the ones where people are in costumes. I am making that calendar for Grandma and I need pictures! Thanks brittanydevincent@gmail.com
The pumpkin is awesome. Glad we got to see you a few times last month! Good luck with the turkey trot.
We had so much fun with you and your fam in October. You had a busy month! Glad it was so fun.
Hey Malea!! I hope you got rest this weekend before the work week started. It was so great seeing you guys at the airport. I put a picture up of you on our blog:http://bbwyler.blogspot.com/
Have a fabulous day:)))
Post a Comment