We went to California a couple of weekends ago to visit Colby's sister Chelsey. We had a fun trip. We visited Sea World and the beach in Carlsbad while we were there. I have not been to Sea World for years. It was cool to see the whale and sea lion shows. It is amazing the stuff they are able to do. The beach is always very relaxing! It was nice spending time with Chelsey's family. I hope we visit again soon!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks so nice! I would LOVE to go to the beach! The weather here has been so lame! I could use some warm! How is Az? Looks like you are doing well! loR
How fun! Glad you got a little vacation in!
Oh how I love sea world.... One of my favorite places! Your post makes me want to pack up and go! Hope your well!
Post a Comment