Thursday, April 29, 2010

Road Trip

My dad flew into town last week on Thursday. He bought a car here and then I drove back home with him on Friday. It was a quick weekend trip but I will take it! I had so much fun. The drive time went by fast! Saturday we spent time at the house. We did a little rock crawling in the yard and watched Connelly ride his bike on some ramps. Connelly cracks me up, he is my little buddy. He is the funniest little guy I know. Some friends and family came to visit. It was nice to be able to have a quick trip and visit with them...






3 comments:

Klin said...

You look great!!!!

Glad you got to have some daddy-daughter time. Precious stuff.

Misty said...

Glad you got to come home for a bit. Love the pic of granny and your mom!

Grace Hart said...

Yay I found your blog! I'm glad you had a fun roadtrip! Did you get to do any squirrel hunting while you were home :)