Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 2010


The last few weeks have been busy, but so much fun. My family came to visit us and stayed with us for a week. Some highlights were: Going to a wedding for my sister-in-laws sister, playing in the pools, feeding the ducks, playing at the splash pad, shopping, eating at great restaurants, relaxing and showing them around....then...




I drove home with my family...

I went to my 10 year class reunion. It was so much fun. I love these girls! It was fun seeing friends that I have not seen for such a long time. It was fun catching up with them...




Colby flew in and we visited more of our family and friends...He was able to get some pinstriping in while we were there...





We went to the lake with my family. It was a nice day and the lake was not too busy...That night the wedding festivities for Colby's cousin began...






I got to spend Father's day with my family. It was fun to have all of our family there...I feel so lucky to have been able to see and visit with SO many family and friends. Time always goes too fast when you are having fun!! It was an amazing few weeks!

4 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Oh fun! I almost didn;t recognize you with dark hair, it's cute! Are you going to come back up for the 4th?? I'm coming down this weekend. It sure would be fun to see you:)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I also didn't recognize you with brown hair. But I really like it. It looks like you guys are having a great summer!

The Holloway's said...

Facebook friends...now we can be blogging friends too!

Jade said...

Looks like it has been a busy summer. With a lot of trips to Cali!! Heck, why not when you can stay w/ family, right? You look great! Colby is so talented w/ that stuff!