Monday, May 25, 2009

First Summer BBQ

We had our first BBQ at Colby's family's property this weekend. We thought it may rain but the weather was good and we had fun. It was really nice at the property and we were glad the weather held. It started raining really hard when we left and got to the mouth of the canyon. My family, Colby's sister Lacy and some of our friends came up to hang out with us. The kids rode the four wheelers and motorcycles around the fields for hours..

















The kids loved the river. They played in it and threw rocks for quite a while..








6 comments:

Klin said...

Looks like fun.

We got rained out while camping. We came home on Sunday and spent yesterday drying out and putting everything away.

We had a good Saturday and yesterday wasn't bad, just busy.

Laura Barrett said...

Holy moly Malea, looks like you've already done a ton this spring, camping, riding, Disneyland,car shows, easter egg hunts, and even walking for a cure! It was so much fun seeing you guys a few weeks ago...hopefully we'll get to see you around the 4th, when we come down next!

Seth Ollerton said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I feel like I am caught up on what you have been up to since I haven't seen you forever!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Glad it finally stopped snowing so you guys could do a BBQ at the crack shack. Looks like lots of fun.

Misty said...

Sheesh! you guys have been busy. I'm glad you got to go to Disneyland. But I'm sure your favorite part about this spring was hanging out with me at the walk, right??? ;)

Thanks for coming, and for coming to Tukk's fiesta on Saturday. You guys are awesome!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

hey qtp2t im adding you to my blog....by the way this is charee