Monday, May 25, 2009

Quick Trip

I went to California last week to spend a few days at Disneyland and the California Adventure park. I went with my friend Jennifer and her two sisters. I have not been to Disneyland for about 10 years so I was excited to go. We walked around the two parks for 11 hours one day and 8 the next day. We were able to go on all of the rides in that time. The lines were really short on Wednesday and we walked onto most of the rides. Thursday was a little busier but we were still able to go on all of the rides we wanted to. Some of them we went on a second time. Some of my favorites were Toy Story, Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones. It was a quick trip but we had so much fun. 


We had Dole Pineapple floats I think it was the best float I have ever had! 

I was totally soaked after the Grizzly River Rapids ride it took me hours to dry out!





No comments: