Friday, July 31, 2009

A little of this and that..

Our June and July have been really busy. Here is a snapshot of what we have been doing..


We went to Lake Powell with my family and some other family friends.


Me, Colin, Mason and Cassidy on the 24th of July.


Kaleb, Darby and Steve doing some ultimate tubing..they went until they couldn't hold on any longer.







The 4th of July weekend Colby's family was in town and we spent time at his aunt's house with everyone and had a BBQ at their property...



My dad's family goes golfing on the 4th of July. I am not a golfer but I enjoy riding around in the golf carts.


We have had a lot of fun so far this summer. I think it is going by way too fast!

5 comments:

Klin said...

We still need to do lunch. Let's see what fall affords.

Misty said...

I think it's going by too fast, too. I haven't even been swimming yet!

Jade said...

It looks like lots of great times!! :)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Wow we have totally fallen of the map. I am feeling like a loser of a friend! I swear I will call you soon. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Malea you have such a fun family.