Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. I have so many things to be thankful for. I am especially thankful for my amazing husband and the fun families we both came from. We had Thanksgiving dinner with my family and at my grandparent's house and then we played card games for a while. Then the guys pulled out the RC trucks and drove them around on a track they made in the yard. The festivities with my family finished up and we headed to Aunt Leslee's for the annual Pie Fest! I think we had 19 or 20 pies this year. It was so much fun to see the pie ideas that everyone came up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sooooo... how do I get adopted into the Grace clan so I can attend pie fest? That sounds like my kind of party. And I love that pic of CJ. The boy is crazy. Thanks for entertaining him on Thanksgiving!
I miss you I feel like its been far to long :(
I need your email so I can invite you to my blog...mine is januffy@yahoo.com thanks
Hey beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.
Looks like you are having fun.
I need to meet this man you call husband. He must be great to make you so happy. You are worth it.
Hey you! How are things? You look so good. I'm Jealous about your pie fest, what a clever idea!
Hey, how are you guys? I found your blog through someone I went to highschool with. Mine and Dave's blog is set to private, so please email me so I can add you as a reader. ginchris22@yahoo.com. Thank you! ~Ginger
Post a Comment