We went to Disney on Ice a couple of weekends ago. The boys all went to Moab for the weekend so we figured that was a good weekend to go to Disney on Ice. I am sure they had more fun driving the rangers than watching people skate around in tights! Jordan and Connelly loved the ice skaters. I do not think either of them moved the whole two hours. I was so amazed at the things people can do on ice skates. We had so much fun I was glad all of us were able to go..
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you didn't get a $10 cotton candy. The crown would have made it all worth it! And I'm also glad you didn't drown in grandpa's yacht!
looks like you guys are having fun! can't wait to see you this weekend! :)
Post a Comment