
Colby and I just got back from another trip to Arizona. The Dental Lab Colby works at sent him to Arizona to finish up a case he had been working on. He had to work a couple of the days he was there but I got to go and relax so that was a bonus for me. I have not been to Arizona in the summer yet. It was definitely monsoon season there. I have not seen a monsoon before so it was quite an experience. It rained 3 inches in about an hour. It is amazing what destruction can be done in about an hour. It was crazy to see how much water poured down in such a little amount of time. The great part of the aftermath was that the weather was only 97 degrees and cooler while we were there. The only bad part of the monsoon is that we got stuck at the Phoenix airport on our way home because they had to ground all the planes. We sat at the air port for about 5.5 hours. When we finally got on the plane the pilot let us know there was more bad news..there were 30 planes on the runway ahead of ours so we would be waiting for another 40 minutes. We finally arrived in Utah at 1:30 a.m. Other than the crazy ride home we had so much fun. While Colby was working there was plenty of time to hang out by the pool and go shopping with his mom and sister Rachael. We went bowling while we were there. We had so much fun. Colby and Tracy were the winners.. We both enjoy any opportunity we get to go to Arizona and spend time with Colby's family.


Water that was still in the yard the day after the monsoon!
8 comments:
I'm glad you had fun on your trip. I can't believe all of the water!
Are you guys going to the lab party on the 28th?
I tell the boys a story every night before going to bed. They always want me to tell them the story about going to your house and riding the motorcycles.
Hey! When are you moving here?!! Hurry up already!
Don't get too comfortable in Arizona! We won't let you go that easy!
Hey! Jana was having me look at someones blog with her username. I didn't know I was still signed in under her name. haha So anyways When are you moving here?!! Hurry up already!!
You guys are so lucky! It's awesome that you have family there in Arizona and can take mini vacations every so often. Looks like you had another great time there:)
I'm glad you guys made it home safely! You guys are the cutest couple! You look like models in all of your pictures!
Caulder loves the video of the fireworks that you posted. I think we've watched it about 17 times already. He's ticked that I made him stop watching it so I could leave you a comment! I'd better go back to it before he starts swearing at me.
With your title "It's true..." my heart skipped a beat cuz I thought you were going to finish the sentence by saying something like "we're having a baby!"
Maybe Laura's shower is still on mu mind, but you had me for a second.
It was fun to see you and your mom again for Laura's shower.
Post a Comment