Last weekend I visited my family in Utah. My cute little niece was getting baptized. I was so glad I was able to be there. It was such a tender experience. I was so proud of her and my brother. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. I am grateful to have them in my life. I am glad I get to see them often. My niece and nephew are my little buddies. I have so much fun spending time with them. It was a quick trip but I had a great time seeing my family....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the update (finally, ahem)! Looks like you've been having fun. Lucky!
Haha I know I have been such a slacker!
PS - A girl at my work caught me looking at your blog and said, "Who's that guy? He's hot!" about Colby. I told her he was taken. Don't worry... I've got your back.
I am a lucky girl! Thanks for having my back..haha :)
Post a Comment