I went to California in May with some friends from Utah. We met at the airport and laughed when our "shuttle" picked us up to take us to the hotel. We spent 2 1/2 days at Disneyland and California Adventure park. We had a great time..My sister-in-law Chelsey met me at Disneyland one of the days it was fun to see them. The water show at the adventure park was really amazing! This trip was the first time I had seen the water show. The rides are always so much fun but one of my favorite things each day was the pineapple dole whip. It was a little warm so they were totally worth the 30-45 min wait. We spent part of a day at Huntington Beach it was so relaxing. I had a great time with these ladies I look forward to our next trip!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment