Last week the company I work for took us on an all expense paid retreat. We were so excited about this awesome opportunity! They flew us to Utah and we spent a few days at a cabin in Bear Lake. We got to go snowmobiling the second day we were there. We had so much fun on the mountain. I forgot how much fun it was to play in the snow! The next day we got to relax at the cabin. We went to Park City for a day. We went skiing and finished the day at a great restaurant called Grappas. The last day of our trip we worked on a strategic plan for the year. I love the company I work for, my boss is great and have so much fun with my co-workers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Malea... Did you Snowmobile at Daniels Summit??? We went there last year on a company thing and are going again in April this year!!! Loved it! The pics look a little similar so I thought I'd ask. Anyway, looks like a lot of fun and it's always good to LOVE where you work and who with!!! :) Tell Colby Hi!!!
Hi Taya! We went to a place by Bear Lake called Beaver Creek Lodge. It was great. The guide we had knew the area really well so he took us on some really fun trails. That is cool you got to do something similar! We had so much fun. Tell you family hi also!
Miss you guys. And I love your family picture in Hawaii. That had better be on a Christmas card!
Post a Comment