My mom had a chance to come back and visit. She was ready for more sunshine. I had so much fun spending time with her. She has me totally set up at the house and now I can officially make my own bread and pizza. I miss being able to do all of our crafty things together so I am glad she is keeping me in the loop even though I am a state away! Thanks!! I ❤ you and miss you..come back soon!
5 comments:
Oh thats so hard!!! I don't know what I would do without my mom in the same state! Oh man I feel your pain! At least your just an hour and a half flight away :)
Cole still has buddy passes if your mom ever gets brave enough to try flying standby, or if you guys want to come up sometime. I'm jealous of the sunshine. My mom and I are working on planning a trip to come visit. (You should have known better than to tell us where you moved. Now we can find you. Bwah hah hah hah!!!!)
Love your new house! Post more pictures when you get time. I miss you and I am the worst friend for not calling and wishing you a BIG happy Birthday. Forgive me. Christie
How nice she has such great transportation to come and see you. Moms always come see you for sure. Sounds like you have lots to do when she's here. Great memories.
Happy Birthday! (belated) Your house is fun! Ya post more pictures! How's it going down there??? I feel ya' with the mom thing. My mom is far away too, and it sucks. It's so fun when you get to see them though! LoR
Post a Comment