I am finally catching up! The month of December was a very busy month. Colby and I bought a house and got moved in. We went to Utah for Christmas and then to California for New Years. We have been really busy but we have finally had time to start getting settled in our new home! A big THANKS to Colby's dad finding us this house.. We are so excited to have our new place. My parents came last week and visited to see our new place. It was so much fun to have them here. They were such a big help getting things unpacked and put away. We really appreciated ALL they did while they were here. We went to some of the favorite food spots while they were here and my mom taught me how to make bread. I loved having them come visit. It is always hard telling them goodbye..I don't think that part will ever get easier. Now that we are getting more settled hopefully I will be able to stay caught up on the blog :)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Here I am catching up on my blog reading and there you were in your new house. I'm so glad you got moved in and even had family guests already. One of these nights I will come visiting. I am just down the street most of the time.
Your kitchen looks huge and that bread looks yummy!
Love your new house! I'm with you on the visitors - We LOVE to have the fam come visit, but it is so hard to say goodbye! The girls always cry at the airport. Hang in there!
Wow, I read all your posts...you're right you guys have been busy! Oh and ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Your New house is A.MAZ.ING! So cute! Now I know where I'm going to stay when I go to AZ next:) Hope you're doing well, miss you.
Wow you guys have been busy. Your new house is beautiful!
Hooray! An update! Glad things are going well. We want to come visit sometime. But we'll let you enjoy your house for at least 2 months before we bring our boys to destroy it. After that, though, you're fair game and the destruction will begin!
Post a Comment