Things are going really good in Arizona and we are getting settled in. It has been a big change for us but we are doing great and getting used to the change. Some of the things I will miss the most in Utah are:

#1 My family..It is hard not having them just 30 minutes away. I miss them so much.. but everyone keeps reminding me they are only a quick plane ride away :)

#2 My great friends.. I will miss the monthly girls nights. We had so much fun when we got together.

#3 Grams and Gramps..We had so much fun spending time with them and getting to know them better and the good Ol' times in Genola.

#4 The Fall..I got to see the leaves change before we left. I will miss the fall in Utah.

#5 This? I will not miss. It will be fun to have snow at Christmas when we come visit. I can honestly say I will not miss the cold and scary drive to work every day in the snow!
2 comments:
I miss you already
we'll miss seeing you too. hope you guys are doing good down there!
Post a Comment