Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rock Crawlers

We spent the afternoon at my parent's house today. Colby and Kaleb brought their rock crawlers and spent hours in the backyard seeing what they could get their trucks to crawl up without crashing..

Colby, Mitch, Tyler and Kaleb..

Colby's Rock Crawler..

6 comments:

marianne said...

Sam would LOVE those things! Fun!

marianne said...

Sam would LOVE those things! Fun!

marianne said...

How the heck did I enter that comment twice?? Sorry. :)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Malea! Hi, it's me Jess! The other Kolby's wife! I'm so glad you guys have a blog so I can see what you are up to! How's it going in the ol' basement? I hope there has been no flooding! I think we took the curse with us. We're having a monsoon today! Well, come visit us at our blog any time! I'm going to add you to my buddies so I can check up on you guys! Please give grandma and grandpa a hug from June and she sends one for you and Colby, too!
Jess

Our Grand Central Station said...

Ah Yes, boyz and their toyz. looks like fun.

kanagaroo said...

Scary!