Colby and I at the end of a canyon we found....
Colby and my brother Kaleb found this hill on the slick rock. They called it "Mini Lion's Back" Kaleb thought it would be fun to see if the Ranger could make it up the steep hill...
My mom on her 4 wheeler ...
My dad and my niece Jordan out for a cruise on the dunes in the Ranger..
Colby out for a cruise on the dunes..
Kaleb and Colby at the top and my dad and Jordan going up and down "Mini Lion's Back"... I am amazed the places the Rangers will go..
Colby and Kaleb at the top of the hill overlooking the steep drop off..
This was camp..
This was at the end of a canyon we explored it was really cool..
Mitch, Kaleb, Colby and my dad..
The gang..Washburn's, Croghan's and the Holmans..
My dad, mom, nephew Connelly and Gracie out for a ride in the Ranger..Here are a couple of videos of my dad and Kaleb jumping the Rangers... Both of them and the Croghan's spent at least 30 min. seeing how far they could get the Rangers to go..
7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! That is one of the downsides to the nice weather that we have in winter...the horrible summer we are all about to begin facing! Miss you guys!
Wow you guys have all the fun!
I thought it was too cold out--but I guess not! See you Saturday. :)
I'm so happy you got out of the blizzards for a bit! Looks like you guys had a great time! I might have to steal your mom's puppy when I come back. I want one so bad!
We've been checking our buddies' blogs today, and Caulder thinks yours is the coolest. He was amazed by all the 4-wheeler pictures. He asked me what the Rangers were, and when I told him he said, "You mean the Power Rangers?" I told him that's what Power Rangers drive, so he thinks you guys are as good as super heroes!
You guys are always doing fun things. It's been great seeing you this week. You need to move here so we can hang out more.
Hey Malea! How are you? Where are you living these days? Looks like we need to hang with you guys. All our friends with toys are getting old and boring on us! I was excited to get a message from ya! Well my email is colebabycaldwell@hotmail.com if you want to chat! LoR
I always thought you were hot stuff on your motorcycle and big trucks. I love the Washburns and how you all love bikes! Too fun. Going to a soft ball game wearing a jersey today?
Post a Comment