Saturday, January 26, 2008

Motorcross Races In Heber..

We spent the afternoon in Heber watching motorcross races. My brother Kaleb and a bunch of our friends raced their dirt bikes on the indoor track. There were over 50 different races we had so much fun! It was really loud in the arena once the races started but Connelly was such a good sport and kept his ear plugs on all night! It was also fun to have Grandma Sarah go with us.
Cassidy and Connelly..
Mark and Jodi..
Kabe and Cassidy.. I was so proud of Kabe he took second place..He is such a good sport and always finds the fun in life!
This video clip is very short..but the little guys racing were extremely cute so I couldn't resist..I took a short video clip of them. Hopefully one day this will be our little ones on the track!!

2 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I had no idea there was even a place in Heber to do that. Looks like fun! and how cute is connlly.

nancy said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend!! I am happy it went good!