Saturday, January 12, 2008

Annual Grace Property Sled Run

We had our annual sled run party today. It was my brother Kaleb's birthday so we went to the Grace's property in Payson Canyon and had fun on the sled run . The weather was so nice today which made being in the snow much warmer. I obviously can not sled right now but I had so much fun watching everyone enjoying the sled run!

All the girls..Kristin, Lacy, Ashley, Brenna, Kamber, Becky, Grandma Joanne, Brianne, Me, Shalayne, Grandma Sarah and Jodi. Leslee and Chelle were taking pictures..

Kaleb, Colby and Chris..
Becky, Shalayne and Chelle..
Lacy and Kristin..
Me and my dad..
Joanne, Connelly and Jodi..
Grandma Sarah and Grandpa Kyle is buried in his chair in the snow..he had one of the best views of the sled run..
Here are some videos of the sled run..everyone survived and no one got hurt!

8 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Looks like fun. Cody and I need to make it up to the snow before it all melts.

Colin M said...

Hey i found you! haha I wish i was there looks like fun!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

How fun! I'm glad to see you didn't do it!! (No more accidents).

M to the E to the R to the I said...

That looks like a blast. Too bad sledding would be a lot more fun with a ski lift to take you to the top of the hill 'eh?

Chelsey said...

Hmmm... seems a bit frosty to me

Erin S. said...

looks like so much fun!!!

Mom said...

I wish I could have been there. Colby, are you nervous for next week?

Our Grand Central Station said...

It looks fun - cold, but fun! I obviously need some technical training - I want videos and fun stuff on my blog too. It was too fun to watch!