Saturday, December 8, 2007
I have had better weeks!
I have not had a good week! I was driving home from work minding my own business when a white Astro van decides to plow into the side of me. At first I could not believe that it had happened and then I was really ticked off. A few people saw the accident and when they looked at my car the first thing they would ask me "are you sure you are ok?". From the looks on their faces I knew the outcome was not pretty. I am finally starting to feel better but still a little stiff. Not sure how long my car will be in the shop!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry but I hope you get the cute arcadia to drive again.! Your gingerbread house is the most amazing one I've ever seen.
Holy Crap! I am SO glad that you are OK!
Holy Crap! I am SO glad that you are OK!
Post a Comment