We had the annual gingerbread house making party! Our creation for this year turned out awesome. Colby has been working on our landscaping for weeks! We had the landscaping done before we got to Leslee's and once we were finished with the house we added it to the landscaping!


Night time in the yard..

The whole group...

Shalayne, Clayton and Brittany's houses...

Dano, Travis, Twix and Becky's houses

Heather and Chris's House...
8 comments:
How fun. I love all the fun holiday creations you make. Great gingerbread house. I am impressed!
I'm pretty sure you guys won!
Good pics. I didn't get the best pictures. I will have to get some from you guys.
It's not fair! Not all of us had time to go to the hobby shop!
Your house was amazing. Hopefully Colby's back isnt't sore from all that landscaping. haha! Aren't those gingerbread houses the cutest?! I love them. I linked you guys to my blog its
www.jarvis5.blogspot.com
if you wanna check it out
Dang, he is a gingerbread house GENIUS!
Colby, you are quite the gingerbread 'Home Builder'. I didn't know you had it in you. You never know when hidden talents will come handy, good for you, bro. -Laura
Post a Comment