
Three years ago today Colby and I were married. It has been an awesome three years. He is such and amazing person. EVERYDAY I thank my Heavenly Father for him. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is my best friend and the most loving, patient and kind person I know. He loves me just the way I am... Thank you for always taking such good care of me. I am so excited I get to spend forever with him..
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I hope you get to do at least one fun thing to celebrate. It's a great time of year to get married. My son is getting married on the 14th of October and Al and I celebrate 21 years on the 20th of Oct.
Happy Anniversary!
Wow. Time has really zipped by. You guys are great, and I love you both. Congrats.
Happy Anniversary Malea and Colby! Miss you guys!
Happy Anniversary! You deserve to be happy and I am so glad that you two found each other!
oh that is so cute!
Get a room.
Congrats....3 years! Nothing better that being married to your best friend!
Post a Comment