Thursday, August 12, 2010

Really?

When we moved here I agreed to this....and I am ok with 117 degrees..I can put on my happy face with extremely hot weather...

NOT THIS!!!


This is what I found in our curtains this evening..NOT an exciting find. I am having a really hard time finding any good reasons why these creepy things exist..I absolutely love many things about living in Arizona... but this is not one of them.. SERIOUSLY?... I hate them I am so creeped out by them!

8 comments:

Candice said...

oh Malea that was in your house??? How the heck did it get in there? Yeah I dont think I could handle scorpions.

Harper Family said...

Um ya those freak me out! They are at my in laws house and I can hardly sit down without thinking one will be crawling next to me! And I thought spiders in Utah were bad!!

Laura Barrett said...

sick! I would've passed out if I saw that in my house!!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

That scares the crap out of me!! What do you do when you find them??

Misty said...

Caulder's totally jealous. We found one when we were out camping and had to bring it home for a pet. But at least it's safely behind glass so it can't get out and crawl around the house!

The Wiseman Life said...

Freaky....and that heat, I just don't what what is worse! Ha Ha

Linsey said...

Not the best parts about living in Arizona for sure! Hopefully you don't find anymore...and it cools down!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

We had one in our house too. Those little buggers are fast! I was so freaked out, I made my brother leave work to come kill it!