Sunday, March 29, 2009

This weekend..

Colby's sister Chelsey and her family were in town. We got to see them a few times while they were visiting. It is always fun to have them come, but sad to see them go! Miss Penny is so sweet I can never get enough of her.



Colby and our brother-in-law Daniel.

We also went to Autorama this weekend at the South Town Expo Center. Car shows are not something I used to enjoy but I have been to a lot of them since I have known Colby and I am getting used to them haha..He is amazing when it comes to pin stripping and has been working on a few projects for the last few weeks. Our friend Dave Christensen does the air brushing and Colby does the pin stripping. They did a few different, random things this year aside from cars and it was cool to see what they came up with. I love seeing all the projects when they are finished! 

This is an actual bomb that they have made into a table. It turned out really good. It is cool to see full size but I did not get a good picture. The next two pictures are panels that Colby designed and pin stripped.



This last picture is the top of a toolbox. They all turned out really good. 

4 comments:

Jade said...

Getting to visit with family is always fun! And the times that I have been around Penny, she is very sweet!!
It looks like Colby is really good at that!!

Klin said...

That's some cool talents there.

So adorable. (the baby) :P

Misty said...

I'm just glad Colby's using his talents to design "your" remote control car. I bet you're so excited! Tee hee hee!

MiRanda said...

That baby's hair is awesome! Love it....
That is some amazing work. Colby is very talented. Hope you guys are well.