Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Times At The Dunes

We went to the dunes in California for President's Day weekend. We had so much fun while we were there. We were really hoping to find some sunshine because we are all so tired of the snow! Colby, my parents and I met his family at the dunes and spent a few days with them playing in the sand... 



Colby's friend Tyler had his Rhino down there.  Jods sat in it and was excited about the music in the headsets while you drive.

Chelsey, Daniel and Penny..

Koston playing in the sand pile..

Hanging out at camp..

Tracy and Jak..I am not quite sure how he fell asleep on the bumpy ride..

Chelsey and Koston..


Colby and my dad getting back from Patten hill..



I still laugh every time I look at this picture. Koston had his head sock, goggles and glow stick and was ready for bed he did not want to take it off. He was intent on sleeping in all his gear..
 
Mark and Jods..

Sweet little Penny was so pleasant the whole trip. I think she enjoyed her trip to the dunes. The whole trip was so much fun. Thanks for the memories..I hope we get to go again soon!!






9 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Those crazy sand drags! They are fun to watch and I'm always amazed at the time and money people put in to their toys. Good times at the dunes. I'm so sad we couldn't be there to see you all. Glad you had a great trip and everyone travelled safely. Those are the best kind of trips.

Anonymous said...

Sad that we missed seeing you guys! :( We visited the Grace's campsite but you and Colby weren't there yet. We were over at Ogilby for the weekend and rode the rhinos over to say Hi. Maybe next time! Tell Colby hi!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

You guys always have the most fun! It is always another adventure on your blog!

Rachelle Palmer said...

the dunes were so fun! it was good to see you guys!!!

savannah said...

That looks likes sooo much fun! I hope that you are doing good!

Jade said...

It was a great weekend to be at the dunes!! Perfecto!! Too bad we missed you when we came by your camp!! Maybe next time, huh? Glad that you guys had a good time and made it home safely!!

Misty said...

You guys go on so many adventures. I'm jealous. Glad you had a fun trip. As soon as Tukk's off oxygen we'll have to do a family camping trip!

The Wiseman Life said...

I want to be a Washburn....

Tennille said...

Hey, it has been ages since i have seen or talked to you. How are you? Is Kolby playing on the UVDL softball team? I think Whit is, so hopefully we can chat at the games like last year. Stop by next time you are getting your nails done. Only 7 weeks left and this baby will be here. CRAZY!!!