Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sledding

We went sledding a couple of weekends ago. It was so much fun. The runs are groomed at a place up the canyon and normally there are lots of people there. The night we went it was just our group there. We had all the hills to ourselves. It was so much fun. 



Caroline, Marianne, Jods and Nici..staying warm by the heater..

Mark and Jods..
The girls were hilarious I think they went down the hill a thousand times. Their goal was to see if they could make it over the berm at the bottom of the hill. After many tries they made it up over the berm. 
My dad and Jane cruising down the hill..

 The videos below are a guys train and then the girls train. The guys went flying over the edge and then piled up on the other side of the berm. They were lucky they did't get hurt. The girls train broke apart. My mom and I came down first then Marianne crashed and Nici was right behind her.  Nici hit Marianne and the tubes went flying. Luckily they were both ok.. 





6 comments:

Jade said...

Looks like fun! Glad that no one got hurt!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Last time I went sledding was when I was serving in Young Women's, and actually I think that it was ice blocking! Still fun though!

nancy said...

you have such a fun family I love it!!

Misty said...

That looks like a blast. I haven't been sledding since that time we went up somewhere by your parents house years ago.

Carli said...

Malea, I came across your blog through Trish's. I had no idea you were married. it is good to see that you are happy and doing well. I am actually processing a few files for your dad again (mainly from home) but maybe i can catch you in the office some time!

The Wiseman Life said...

That looks like a fun time. You family is always out doing such fun things. So where is this sledding hill? Looks awesome!