Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

In my opinion there is something really wrong with this picture..We went from this.....



To this....


There is something really wrong with going from 60 degree weather in December to 4 feet of snow all in 24 hours..We spent a few days before Christmas in Arizona with Colby's family. We had so much fun. We got to relax, shop, sleep spend time with family and did I mention shopping haha..I think we went shopping almost every day we were there. All of Colby's siblings were there, it was fun to be able to spend more time with all of them this year. We knew it was snowing in Utah and contemplated canceling our flight home! 
Duke and Koston hiding behind the Christmas tree..

Colby and Brady working on their Slash RC truck sticker kits..

Penny and Boss.. This trip was the first time Colby and I got to meet Penny..

Colby and Jak watching TV..

Kevin and Boss..



 Christmas Eve gift exchange the theme was night at the movies. It was funny to see what gifts everyone came up with..

We flew home in the afternoon on Christmas day and spent the evening with my family..



I am so grateful that we were able to spend Christmas with both of out families. Thanks for the fun memories!

9 comments:

Klin said...

Welcome back to the bloggy world.

Glad you had a great Christmas and HOLY cute Teeter Totter!

We need to do lunch and chat and NOT at a boring DCFS training:)

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

I love all the pictures. You should come back and take some more. Miss you guys :).

Mom said...

You should definately come back, it was 74 today!

Jade said...

Cute pics!! It was good to see you guys!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

We loved seeing you for the little time you were here. There's just never enough time! It's always a pleasure to visit with you and love these posts. Happy New Year.

Misty said...

I know Arizona has beautiful weather, but it doesn't have your white trash cousins, and seriously, how would you live without us?!!!

jlalvey said...

Malea, this is Lacey, Jeffery's wife. We were going through our CD's so we could put them on our iPod and came across a bunch of YOUR CD's. Do you want them?

Shalayne and Clayton said...

It is still as nice. Buy another plane ticket!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I agree with Misty! Hey, will you e-mail me that family picture? jeccalee3@yahoo.com
It was fun to see you guys, even if your heart was in a warmer place!