
Dano and Kamber working on their creations..
Leslee, Shalayne and Clayton..
Heather and Becky..
Dano is the winner for creative eggs this year..She made a cool pirate ship with a sunset..

Dano and Kamber working on their creations..
Heather and Becky..
Dano is the winner for creative eggs this year..She made a cool pirate ship with a sunset..
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! It was fun seeing you and your mom last night. We need to get the families together more often!!
Good job updating your blog! :)
Marianne
Cool blog, Malea! It was great seeing you! We can for sure catch up all the time now on our blogs! But we need to get together more often, too!
Love the talent going on there. I have got to take a clue from Leslee and get some new traditions going. Every time I see her cool stuff on holidays, I just want to be there!
Too much fun without me.. what a shame.
Malea Balea! It was so good to see you and your mom the other day. So sorry that it has been such a long time since we've chatted...looks like maybe we'll be able to keep in touch a little better with this blog! I still have to get used to it though:P
Time to update again!
Post a Comment