Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Superbowl Party

My parents had a superbowl party at their house. The Condie, Simpson and Croghan families joined us. There was plenty of food and rivalry about which team was going to win! It was so much fun to spend time with our family and friends..

Mark, Jordan, Taylor, Marianne, Patrick and Jodi..

Me and Cassidy..

Taylor, Kaleb and Colby..They were preparing their rock crawlers for the next crawling event..

5 comments:

nancy said...

You guys always do such fun stuff. I am so gald I hot to see you last night. We need to hang out more. By the way your sister in law is so cute.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

I wish we could have been there! It looked like so much fun!

Mom said...

Time to update your BLOG!

jaclynn and michael said...

Hello im up and running with a blog. i love your posts. Cass usually sucks updating things but ive been quite impressed. Can you please call us next time you go tubbing. It looks so dang fun

marianne said...

Hey Malea, this is your cousin Marianne--Jeremy gave us your blog address. Cute pics. The kid in the 2nd photo down lookd like David Archuleta from AI.

Also I about died when I saw your pics and stories of Corbin and Dave Langston! I was vising teacher to Rachel for a long time--they were in in our Orem ward. Great people!